Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekly Challenge #40: Glittery Card Sketch Challenge!

Being a bit of a novice, I haven’t actually participated in many of the Cricut Circle challenges until recently.  This time, it is the Weekly Challenge that inspired me. 

Weekly Challenge #40: Glittery Card Sketch Challenge!

The Challenge: This week we want to see your interpretation of the following card sketch. Please include some kind of glitter or bling on your card.

CardSketch3

I love the fall, which is actually quite comical considering I live in Texas and we don’t actually have any seasons other than summer.  What I love about the fall is the colors, the way nature’s palette washes everything to bright beautiful reds, oranges, yellows, golds and even browns.  It makes me think I feel cooler weather, even if today was a record-breaking 102!  So, it was no stretch to immediately see fall leaves in this sketch.

Now, here’s my interpretation of this sketch:

PICT0248

Now, I think I’ll turn down the air conditioner and pretend it’s almost fall in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just miss the seasons? I live in Frisco, TX and am with you on the one season......HOT!

    ReplyDelete